Our Open House fly in this year is on June 2nd.
Click here for full details, and a printable flyer
DATE: JUNE 2, 2007
TIME: 10:00 am until 2:00 pm
Schedule of Events and Locations:
• 10:00 to 11:30: Plane spotting. Resident pilot fly-overs. Guest pilot arrivals and parking.
• 10:00 to 12:00: Mercy Air Medical Helicopter, CDF and CHP aircraft display. (If available.)
• 11:15 to Noon: Earn Your FUTURE PILOT Wings! Kids Activities- Come build and fly your own paper airplanes or gliders and get your wings. Get your photo taken with a pilot!
• Noon to 1:30: Lunch! Catered BBQ-Choice of Tri Tip or Chicken ($7.00- includes drink & dessert) —first come first served!
• 1:30 to 2:00: Get up close and personal to the aircraft. RVs, Zodiac, Falco, Rocket, Cessnas, Cherokees, Gyrocopter, and more! Meet the Lake California Pilots! Tour the hangars.
• 2:00 to 2:30: Plane spotting. Visiting aircraft will be departing during this time.
Aircraft parking at turnaround and on taxiway
at the Northeast end of the Runway--
club members will be available to assist you
For additional information please call: 530-347-6712 or 530-347-4193
or Email (email@example.com)